Luna is Hiring!
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, innovative, and is passionate about handmade, vintage + sustainable goods.
As we are a growing business with active brick + mortar and online channels, the candidate must be a motivated self-starter that can balance multiple tasks and easily collaborate with the Luna team. We are looking for someone who is a great problem solver and has strong communication skills.
- Part-time or Full-time
- Work alongside Manager/Owner to create and achieve targeted goals
- Daily operations of brick + mortar shop and online channels including customer service
- Inventory management + organization
- Assist with social Media + marketing
- Learn and share product knowledge with clientele
- 2 Years experience working in a retail/sales environment (or equivalent)
- A strong self directed worker
- Interested in locally sourced handmade + vintage goods
- Goal driven
- Excellent organizational + time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and oversee projects
- Comfortable with Shopify POS + Ecommerce software
- Strong written + verbal communication
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends
- Wage starts at $21/hour.
- Annual Health + Wellness Fund
- Staff Discounts
- Community oriented space
To apply please send a resume + cover letter to email@example.com. In the email please include your preference for full-time or part-time and provide your approximate availability.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING RESUMES UNTIL JANUARY 5TH, 2022.