Illustrated by Kate Sutton, a UK-based artist who finds inspiration from her journeys in nature. She currently resides near northwest England’s Lake District National Park. Its glacial lakes and rugged mountains provided the setting for this challenging puzzle.
- 16.5” x 22.5” finished puzzle.
- 500 Pieces, standard ribbon cut.
- Made from 100% recycled gray board.
- Printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Compact box design to reduce packaging: 6.75 x 9.25 x 2"
All purchases support 1% For The Planet!