Golden Hour Incense scent notes: 5pm. Rustling grasses, baked earth, sun rays split between trees. Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy.
P.F. Candle Co has swapped out the previous tin jars for recyclable matchbox packaging instead, keeping sustainability in mind. However, you can rest assured that these Incense Cones are still made with the same fragrance formula you know and love!
Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Each box measures 5.25" in width and 3" in height, and contains 30 incense cones.
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Pro tip: the bottom of the tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
- Because we care: the incense tins can be reused after use as storage - or whatever you want!
- We recommend burning your Incense Cones directly on the tin of your Incense Cones container - the lid works as a great heat safe burner, however it prevents your Incense Cone from burning all the way through as a precautionary measure by limiting the amount of oxygen.