Homebound Tarot is a deck for personal readings. For diary entries and journalling. A deck created around self-reflection, inner guidance and centering. Homebound Tarot is a reminder to be gentle with yourself and that self-compassion is an important piece in the pursuit of personal growth. With this deck and it’s guidebook, you will have everything you need to begin an exciting journey into reflective, personal tarot readings and get to know yourself on a deeper level.
Anyone can work with tarot cards regardless of what their initial knowledge or experience is with tarot. Starting with a personal practice is a perfect way to become acquainted with tarot - and with yourself.
The calming images in Homebound Tarot cards represent emotions, feelings you can see via movement and body language. They are emotion in motion and are all forms we can relate to because they are forms we take on ourselves.
Each tarot set includes:
- 78-card, full-colour deck - 2.75"x4.75"
- 120lb silk cover cardstock
- 1 190 page softcover guide book - 4"x7"
- 78 full card descriptions with images along with summary notes, and a mantra or journal prompt for each card.
- An Introduction to tarot cards and how to use them
- An introduction to reflective Tarot Reading and the Homebound Deck
- Card Spreads to try