Spruce scent notes: Dense forest floor, sunshine and snow, corner tree lots. Snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
P.F. Candle Co.'s 7.2 oz soy wax candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. The fragrances used are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!