Barefoot walks through wild herb gardens, cool mountain stream baths, crisp morning air. Aromatic, camphorous, earthy. Lemon balm, crushed thyme, orange rind, and fir.
P.F. Candle Co.'s 7.2 oz candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. The fragrances used are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!