A deck of 60 cards filled with mindful practices and tools to cope with whatever life throws your way.
- Based on Polyvagal Theory, the leading view in psychology today of understanding, mapping, and regulating the nervous system.
- Choose from 60 different cards featuring activities to help reduce stress and promote self-awareness, like holding, breathing, and tapping exercises.
- Find the practices that work best for you with color-coded sections to focus on mild, moderate, or acute anxiety.
- Explore by yourself or discover interactive ways to encourage family, friends, coworkers, and partners to engage in self-care.
- Learn coping methods for stressful situations, or use anytime to find a better connection with yourself.