A clarity blend to promote focus, with notes of blue eucalyptus, marram grass, sea salt, and dew. Inspired by the lucidity of an herb garden breeze, formulated with upcycled lemon and eucalyptus.
Alchemy Incense Cones are packaged in recyclable black paper tubes containing 30 cones, featuring gold metal lids that function as burners when inverted on a heat-resistant surface. Our wood-based incense cones are hand-dipped into fine fragrance oils at our Los Angeles factory.
Each cone burns for approximately 20-25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Each tube measures 2.36" in width and 2.64" in height, and contains 30 incense cones.
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
Our wood-based incense cones are hand-dipped into fine fragrance oils at our Los Angeles factory.